Bearing Pads - Concrete Panel Spacers
Polylok, Inc. has developed an innovative concrete panel spacers pad that offers many improved features at a lower cost. Through our innovative design, Polylok eliminated many problems common with other concrete spacers pads. Primary applications for spacers pads are architectural concrete products but are not limited to these alone.
- Weight load rating of the Polylok pad is 5 tons per section; pad sections can be made as small as 3" x 3" by separating from a 16" x 21" mat spacer
- Flexible pad sizes handle any job application, i.e. (1) 3" x 3" pad = 5 tons, (2) 3" x 3" pads = 10 tons, and (3) 3 " x 3" = 15 tons etc
- Improved pad design minimizes surface contact area with finished products
- Pad material is made from HDPE in a natural color to avoid marking concrete
- Spacer pad surfaces interlock to economize on packaging and shipping costs
- By making in sheets Polylok can decrease cost to the customer
- 3065 (Bearing Pad)
Goes Well With
Polylok Shims are made of engineered plastic specifically formulated for use by the precast industry. This material provides optimum performance for applications where high compressive strength and load bearing are important. Available in: 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 3/8".