Cable Lift Loops
Our cast-in lift loops offer a secure way to lift pre-cast products. Our lift loops are manufactured in the USA of galvanized wire rope. We offer 5 different tension capacities to meet your lifting requirements.
- Made in the USA
- No Recess Members or Special Lifting Hardware Required
- Great for Manhole and Utility Vault Lids
- High Strength, up to 6,600 lbs. SWL
- Galvanized wire provides limited corrosion resistance
- 3200-LL.8T (8 Ton Lift Loop Wire Rope Anchor)
- 3205-LL1.2T (1.2 Ton Lift Loop Wire Rope Anchor)
- 3210-LL1.6T (1.6 Ton Lift Loop Wire Rope Anchor)
- 3215-LL2.5T (2.5 Ton Lift Loop Wire Rope Anchor)
- 3220-LL3.8T (3.8 Ton Lift Loop Wire Rope Anchor)
Threaded Zinc Inserts
Polylok's threaded septic tank inserts are precision die-cast of zinc alloy with excellent resistance to atmospheric conditions. These septic tank inserts are specifically suited for use in precast concrete elements and these septic tank inserts can be quickly and easily secured to the form. Polylok septic tank inserts are excellent for securing machinery and equipment, for suspending piping and supporting railing/poles.
Goes Well With
The Corner Guard is Polylok's innovative product for securing precast products for safe delivery to the site. It's features make it the most versatile corner guard ever built!
A simple and effective way to manage your quality control. This inspection tag will ensure that your product is inspected for quality, “Pre-Pour and Post-Pour”. Simply turn off and product is ready for pouring. When your product leaves your yard with our inspection tag cast in you will be confident knowing it passed all quality specifications.
Polylok's industrial Lubricant (Poly-Lube) is manufactured using non-toxic, renewable raw materials so they are environmentally safe and biodegradable. In addition to Poly-Lube’s environmental benefits, Polylok lubricants are safe for use with all metals without fear of discoloration or damage.