Let Polylok help you increase profits and gain customers. Polylok’s forms are designed for precasters and are an economical way to expand your precast product line. We have in stock:
- Distribution Box Form
- Rain Drain Form
- Dipper Form
- Sump Form
- We will also customize any mold to meet your needs.
- Heavy duty steel plate construction throughout
- Forming groove for rain drain
- Air release for easy stripping
- Lifting device optional for effortless handling
- We will customize distribution box forms that meet your customer needs and conform to local codes
- Over 4000 D-Box forms currently in use worldwide
- Each D-Box installed with Polylok Mandrels
- Easy way to get into business!
- 3028 (Dipper Mold - Steel)
- 3030 (Custom D-Box Mold)
- 3031 (Mold Cover - Steel)
- 3032 (Steel Rain Drain Mold)
- 3032-1 (Sump Drain Mold -Steel)
- 3032-2 (2 Gang Rain Drain Mold - Steel)
- 3033 (Lifting Device for Concrete D-Boxes)
- 3037-2 (13" x13" Sump Form)
Goes Well With
Polylok's industrial Lubricant (Poly-Lube) is manufactured using non-toxic, renewable raw materials so they are environmentally safe and biodegradable. In addition to Poly-Lube’s environmental benefits, Polylok lubricants are safe for use with all metals without fear of discoloration or damage.
Poly I Pipe Seal
Eliminate grouting around the pipe. Quick and easy conversion to any existing form. Our pipe seals can be used in any application. It's time to upgrade your product with the Polylok Pipe Seal... your customers will be glad you did.
- Septic Tanks
- Distribution Boxes
- Drainage Boxes
U.S. Patent No# 4,805,902; 4,805,920; 5,601,291; 5,626,346
Canada Patent No# 1,278,588; 2,171,653; 2,171,654
Poly II High Pressure Pipe Seal
Use the POLY II for the inlet & outlet pipes on septic tanks, aerobic systems, or anywhere you need water tightness. This new hybrid seal will mount to our existing mandrel that bolts directly to the septic tank form just like the original. The Poly II will meet the vacuum & hydro-static pressure requirements of A.S.T.M. spec. C-923 for 2", 3" and 4" SCHD. 40. It will allow you the water-tightness that is now required and the flexibility of choosing what size pipe you want!