Handles & Receivers
This handle equals the strength of steel! It's the only patented plastic handle on the market that can be located with a metal detector! Optional rebar snaps into handle. Strongest handles on the market!
U.S. Patent No# 5,592,785
U.S. Patent No# 5,666,768
- Handle will last forever; will not rust, non-corrosive
- Cast into concrete
- Great for surface or buried installations
- No possibility of shearing off with back hoe or shovel
- Tanks are now stackable in precaster’s yard
- Warning sign is incorporated into receiver with date of installation and service record (Write on receiver to record services)
- Handles may be located with a metal detector
- Meets ASTM septic standards
- 3047-REC (Flush Receiver)
- 3551-C (Handles)
- 3047-RH (Red Warning Sign for Handle)
Our pocket formers create a void in concrete to form a handle to make it easy for lifting concrete structures. They come in two sizes: 8"; x 2 5/8" and 6" x 1/12". They are available in rubber or urethane.