Indoor Tank Alert
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other water applications. The Tank Alert AB alarm system can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used.
- The alarm horn sounds when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs
- The horn can be turned off, but the alarm light remains on until the condition is remedied
- Once the condition is cleared, the alarm will automaticly reset
- A green "Power On" light indicates 120 VAC primary power to the alarm
- Low battery chirp feature indicates when battery should be replaced
- NEMA 1 enclosure, designed for ease of installation, rated for indoor use
- Automatic alarm reset Red "alarm" light and green "power" light, alarm "test" switch, and horn "silence" switch
- Alarm horn sounds at 87 decibels at 10 feet (3 meters) Can be used with UL Listed/Recognized switching mechanism rated to include 1 amp, 9 VDC load
- If primary power fails, the alarm system continues to work due to battery backup feature (Battery not included)
- UL Listed CSA Certified External terminal block for easy float switch installation
- Easy access battery compartment
- Low battery chirp
- Switching mechanism operates on low voltage and isolated from the power line to reduce the possiblility of shock
- Three-year limited warranty
- TAAB-01H (Indoor Tank Alert with battery backup)
Filter Alarm Panel and SmartFilter™ Control Switch
The Polylok™ filter alarm panel and switch provides a visual and audible notification of impending filter and tank servicing. Our Patented SmartFIlter™ control switch attaches to Most Polylok™ Filters and All Zabel & Best Filters. The filter alarm switch activates when the filter cartridge is near capacity on solids that have built up through the filtering process. The filter alarm switch sends a signal to the alarm panel activating the septic tank alarm. The owner will need to call a local septic service company for immediate service.
Indoor - Outdoor Tank Alert, with Control Block
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other non-potable water applications. The Tank Alert XT indoor/outdoor alarm can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used. The alarm horn sounds and red beacon illuminates when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. A "power on" light switch indicates power to the alarm panel.
Goes Well With
PL-122 Effluent Filter
The PL-122 was the original Polylok filter. It was the first filter on the market with an automatic shut-off ball installed with every filter. When the filter is removed for regular servicing, the ball will float up and prevent any solids from leaving the tank. Our patented design cannot be duplicated. Ideal for residential waste flows up to 3,000 gallons per day (GPD).
PL-525 Effluent Filter
The PL-525 Effluent Filter is rated for 10,000 GPD (gallons per day) making it one of the largest filters in its class. It has 525 linear feet of 1/16” filtration slots. Like the Polylok PL-122, the Polylok PL-525 has an automatic shut-off ball installed with every filter. When the filter is removed for cleaning, the ball will float up and temporarily shut off the system so solids won’t leave the tank.
PL-625 Effluent Filter
The PL-625 filter is ideal for grease trap applications. The 1/32” filtration has been shown to reduce fats, oils, and grease (FOG) by as much as 60% to 98%! The filter may be used in onsite wastewater systems that require a finer level of TSS removal. Whatever the application, Polylok has the filter for you!
Zabel A1800 ™ Series
Like the PL-68, this filter was designed for residential applications. The cartridge design allows for easy installation and maintenance and comes with our standard baffle (tee). All A1800 Series filters feature a locking tab that securely locks the filter into the tee. With 1/16” filtration, this filter is available in 18” and 22” lengths. The 22” A1800 comes with a built in gas deflector.
Zabel A100, A300, A600™-8 Series
A smaller version of the original Zabel® Disc Dam Filter, the A100/ 300/ 600 - 8 Series is becoming a popular choice for applications where increased effluent quality is desired.
Zabel A100, A300, A600™-12 Series
The original Zabel® Disc Dam Filter was patented in 1959. The 12” series filters have been filtering wastewater longer than any other filter in the wastewater industry. In 2000 Zabel made the best even better by introducing a complete redesign of the original with more great features and finer levels of filtration. In 2006, Polylok, Inc. purchased the Zabel filter line and with the benefit of our in house engineering department, we are continuing to improve the product line.
Best GF10 Filter
The Best Filter is a great addition to the Polylok PL-525 effluent filter family. The GF10 Filter is 10" x 18" and is available in three filtration designs: 1/8", 1/16" and 1/32". The exterior of the GF10 filter is a single-piece case. It has no joints and no glue holding it together which gives it incredible strength. It is made of impact-resistant PVC so it can withstand harsh treatment and it won't break!