The Original Polylok Baffle deflects suspended solids from exiting the septic tank. Installs in minutes when using the Polylok Baffle Ready Seal. At 38” in length it can be cut to different heights to eliminate waste. Don’t be fooled by imitations! U.S. Patent No# 4,832,846 & D317,812
- Quick connects in under 30 seconds
- No drilling necessary
- Plastic Baffle will not deteriorate under constant attack from gases and chemicals in the septic tank
- Meets ASTM 1227
- Gas deflector snaps onto baffle
- Deflects suspended solids from exiting the septic tank
- Increases quality of the effluent
- Reduces clogging at the soil-stone interface
- Can be used on either inlet or outlet
- Easy to install
- Stainless Steel Nails Drive in, screw out
- Optional Gas Deflector Meets ASTM 1227 38''
- 3015 (Polylok Baffle)
- 3040 (Stainless Steel Slotted Nails for Baffles)
PL-68 Sanitary Baffles Tees
Baffles tees can be used on either the inlet or outlet of the septic tank. Our baffle tees accept 3'' & 4'' SCHD 40 or SDR 35 pipe. They are easy to install, and accepts most 4'' effluent filters on the market today.
Goes Well With
Baffle and Filter Ready Seal System
This seal gives you all the features of the Poly I Pipe Seal but also allows you to install the Polylok Baffle and Polylok PL-122 Effluent without drilling. It will save you and your customers time and money!
U.S. Patent No# 5,286,040