Polylok Shims are made of engineered plastic specifically formulated for use by the precast industry. This material provides optimum performance for applications where high compressive strength and load bearing are important. Available in: 1/16", 1/8", 3/16", 3/8".
- Easy to install
- Less expensive and safer than steel >
- Heavy duty, will not fracture under load
- Extreme stability and eliminates rust stains
- Made in convenient thicknesses for precise leveling and alignment
- Decreases damage potential to the adjacent concrete components
- Are impervious to liquids, ground chemicals, alkalis and microorganisms
- 3065-SH116 (1/16")
- 3065-SH118 (1/8")
- 3065-SH316 (3/16")
- 3065-SH318 (3/8")
Goes Well With
The only product on the market that allows for various size pieces of rebar to be connected together vertically and horizontally.
Our Stackable Chairs are the most versatile chairs on the market. Each chair can either start at a height of 1 ½” or 2”. After your first chair is laid down you can stack each additional chair at ½” increments. It also accepts #3 to #8 rebar for additional flexibility.