These pumps have been designed for pumping clear and wastewater from house, garden or yard, and are supplied with built-in level control and check valve. The pump and motor section form a pressure-tight encapsulated unit, fully flood-proof, with motor housing constructed from corrosion resistant material, and the outer jacket and impeller of durable plastics. The unique hand/auto switch makes the pump suitable for manual or automatic operation.
- Discharge outlet 1 1/2" with built-in check valve.
- Connection chamber with cover and watertight cable inlet and strain relief.
- Outer jacket and other housing parts made of corrosion resistant synthetic material. Motor housing is made of coated aluminum.
- Motor is dynamically balanced with temperature monitor in the stator, which switches off the pump in the case of overheating and switches on automatically after cooling down.
- Shaft is made of stainless steel.
- The sealing on the motor side is by means of special lip seals supported by lubricated ball bearings.
- The medium being pumped flows around the motor housing for optimum heat dissipation.
- The medium temperature is 40 C (104 F); intermittent usage to 60 C (140 F) (max. 5 min).
- The TS version has a built-in automatic level control, with easily removable float cover for cleaning purposes.
- Separate switch for continuous operation in transportable applications.
- The special bayonet clamping allows the screen to be removed by hand in the event an impeller inspection is necessary.
- Two position manual/automatic switch.
- Rust proof polypropylene construction.
- Fits into 8” diameter opening
- 1 1/2” female discharge (comes with adapter to fit 1.5" flex hose, 1.25" flex hose, or 0.75" garden hose)
- Check valve included
- Environmentally safe oil-free motor
- Air filled capacitor start motor
- Clog proof impeller design
- 1/2” solids handling capability
- Removable bottom screen for 1/8” pumps down
- UL and CSA listed
- PL-200SP (1/3 HP, 115 Volt, Single Phase, up to 1/2" solids handling, 1 1/2" NPT Discharge)
- Other sizes available
Effluent Pumps (3.4" Solids)
The Polylok™ pumps are available in 4/10 and 1/2 HP sizes, including both effluent and sewage ejector models. These pumps are designed from the ground up to deliver the dependable service and long life expected from any product bearing the Polylok™ name. They include all the features required for residential and light commercial applications, as well as several features not normally found in pumps of this size.
Sewage Pumps (2" Solids)
Rugged, cast iron submersible 4/10 and 1/2 horsepower pumps for residential and light commercial wastewater applications.
Grinder Pumps (Mascerate Solids)
Residential grinder pump for use in the pumping of domestic sewage. Applications include residential sewage systems, on-site sewage and effluent systems, and low pressure dosing systems.
High Head Multi-Stage Submersible Effluent Pumps
These 4" submersible filtered effluent pumps in 10, 20, and 30 GPM models offer dependable performance and value for high pressure filtered effluent applications. Capable of handling "dry run" conditions where other manufacturers fail. These filtered effluent pumps can be used in residential, commercial, and agricultural applications.
Goes Well With
Filter Alarm Panel and SmartFilter™ Control Switch
The Polylok™ filter alarm panel and switch provides a visual and audible notification of impending filter and tank servicing. Our Patented SmartFIlter™ control switch attaches to Most Polylok™ Filters and All Zabel & Best Filters. The filter alarm switch activates when the filter cartridge is near capacity on solids that have built up through the filtering process. The filter alarm switch sends a signal to the alarm panel activating the septic tank alarm. The owner will need to call a local septic service company for immediate service.
Indoor - Outdoor Tank Alert, with Control Block
This alarm system monitors liquid levels in lift pump chambers, sump pump basins, holding tanks, sewage, agricultural, and other non-potable water applications. The Tank Alert XT indoor/outdoor alarm can serve as a high or low level alarm depending on the float switch model used. The alarm horn sounds and red beacon illuminates when a potentially threatening liquid level condition occurs. A "power on" light switch indicates power to the alarm panel.
Pre-Assembled Pump Basin
Tired of assembling your own pump basins? You don’t have to! Polylok now offers a pre-assembled pump basin that includes everything you need from the effluent pump to the heavy duty cover. This all inclusive unit comes ready to hook-up. It is made of high density polyethylene and is light weight, compact and ready for installation.
Simplex, Duplex, Time Dose, Nema 1 indoor and Nema 4x outdoor available.
Common applications include pump chambers, sump pump basins, irrigation systems and lift stations.
Junction boxes seal electrical components from moisture and other elements. They provide a convenient location to connect all wiring required for a typical pumping station, on-site system or other electrical installation.
Float Switches & Accessories
Piggyback Mechanical Pump switches provide automatic pump control.
Control switches accurately monitor liquid levels to activate pump control panels and alarms.
Perfect for installing an effluent filter or pump outside the tank, or just as a drainage well. These watertight basins are made out of High Density Polyethylene so they won’t breakdown in the harsh septic environment. They come custom made in any 6” height and we guarantee they will be watertight!